Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snow Play

We loved the snow last week. Snow is so much better when you are home to just enjoy it instead of have to worry about driving in it, although I am sure it wouldn't be nearly as bad in the jeep as my old mustang.We had some fun outside while it was still snowing, before the wind and the branches ruined the beauty and the power outage. No pics of EJ. We waited till he went to bed before suiting up to play outside. He can sit out this year.
                                             Here she is asking,"Where my boots go, Mommy?"


Here we are trying to catch snow in our mouth, like Baby Bop when she sings, "...standing out side with my mouth open wide, ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah."


Her favorite part was eating the caked snow off her mittens.

 When we were cold enough, I enticed her to come inside for one of her other favorite activities... a nice warm bath... no pictures included.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you didn't have to drive in the snow, Mandi!It looks like Maezie had a ball!

    ReplyDelete