Sunday, December 12, 2010

My big 2 year old!

My sweet girl turned two last week! She is growing up so fast. She amazes me with all that she knows. I'm sure every parent thinks their kid is so smart, but WOW, this girl is a quick learner. She loves to cuddle, read, SING and twirl. She loves snacks, her baby doll, Pacarina, baths and her dog, Rhema. She is such a good big sister and gives Buddy lots of kisses and hugs. She likes to go with me to greet him when he wakes up and I know she is going to love it when he can crawl, walk and eventually run around with her. I LOVE this little two year old!!!
                         All dressed up in her party dress!                        

  Opening her first package.

                                                    "Happy Birthday, dear MJ!"
                  

Indulging in ice cream cone cupcakes with her cousin.

4 comments:

  1. Jadie and I had a great time celebrating with you guys! Thank you for inviting us! Jadie even told her first story that night when we were discussing our day. It made that much of an impression on her. Happy birthday, Maezie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, Mandi! Keep up the good work. :) Happy Birthday sweet Maezie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday party you had Maezie! You are getting to be such a big girl and so VERY sweet! Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck--that is one cute kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete